Saturday 29 April 2023

One Year Challenge Week 39: Minimal

It seems difficult to describe outfits in Style Boutique as minimal sometimes as there are just so many unique items in the game! Of course there are plenty of basic looking items (there is even an entire brand called Basic U) however you often get distracted by all the crazy looking fun stuff. So this weeks theme is minimal however I didn't want to stick with only the basic image. I ended up with three minimal styled looks from three different images. First up is a cute girly look which could almost pass for boho chic as well. Nice and casual for a warm summer day and I've become a fan of this style of top this summer. I was gifted a lovely top in this style from someone and it is the best thing to wear on a super hot day with shorts. Second look is a gorgeous feminine outfit and is more styled for spring or autumn. Lastly I went with a lively look which almost looks like something from Basic U. I adore these pastel toned shorts from April Bonbon and have been obsessed lately.










No comments:

Post a Comment