Saturday 15 April 2023

One Year Challenge Week 37: Ribbons

Super cute theme for this week which is ribbons! Always able to make a stylish outfit with this theme and it usually falls within the style images I used. First up is a look that feels kind of glam/flirty to me and how comfy are long shirts with leggings. Best thing ever apart from the lack of pockets. Second outfit is my favourite as I love the combinations of pastels. In the last year or two, I've become a big fan of pastel colours and I love how the top isn't pure white but a hue that matches the skirt. Lastly we have a Lolita inspired look as ribbons are perfectly Lolita. I went with a gothic outfit as there was a number of pieces that had ribbons on them. The gold accents of the outfit look gorgeous. Of course I went with the ribbon curls for the hairstyle as it was too perfect.










No comments:

Post a Comment