Saturday 22 April 2023

One Year Challenge Week 38: Basic U

Basic U is a simple brand that allows you to create some lovely styled outfits once you start to explore the range. I feel like I've always ignored Basic U in all the other Style Boutique games and only started to appreciate it in Styling Star. Maybe it was because I forced myself to use it more with challenges and it has been quite fun. I've discovered the kind of outfits I usually leans towards with the brand and I always seem to stick to one colour. This weeks outfits are very yellow, red and blue like the primary colours! The second outfit with the sporty dress would be my favourite from the bunch and it paired perfectly with the striped socks and sneakers. I feel the first outfit is the closest to what I would wear in real life as I'm a die hard fan for skinny jeans and long cardigans. 










No comments:

Post a Comment