Wednesday 12 April 2023

After School 1st Project Single Happy Pledis 1st Single - Single Review

This particular K-pop single is one that I always forget is in my collection and I'm always like what is that when I see it on the shelf. We all have something like that in our collections and this one ended up in my After School collection. Not something I would've normally purchased and I only have it as it was part of a large After School set I brought second hand. Anyway let's take a quick look at this album!


Happy Pledis 1st Single is the first project single album from Korean girl group After School and the first release of the Happy Pledis project. It was only released in one version on December 7th 2010 and a follow up second single 'Happy Pledis 2012 'Love Letter' was released in 2009 with Son Dam Bi. It doesn't look like any photocards were released with this single and my second hand copy came with the following contents:
  • CD - 4 track single
  • Photobook


















Not much to show with this single as it has a small photobook and limited track listing. The photobook is gorgeous though and I love the photos of the girls. Bekah was not present for this comeback and E-Young hadn't yet made her debut with the group. Makes me miss After School just looking at it :( Being such an old and limited single, it is of course out of print like most After School stuff. The track listing is small with only two songs and the accompany instrumentals.
  1. Love Love Love
  2. Someone Is You
  3. Love Love Love (Instrumental)
  4. Someone Is You (Instrumental)


No comments:

Post a Comment