Sunday 5 September 2021

Shopdo Update - September 2021

Updated my Shopdo after what seems like an eternity! These outfits will be up for all of September along with the blue boutique theme. For the update, I wanted to go with something that felt like Spring even though the weather is still cold here. Been absolutely freezing lately and lots of rain! I decided to have a blue coloured theme for this update and went with some fresh looking outfits. 

First up is Blue Spring which is inspired by the type of outfit I'd love to wear if the weather was warm. I've always been a big fan of this skirt from Marzipan Sky so I went with it as main piece. The look is a fun youthful outfit perfect for a day out! The second outfit is a more feminine inspired outfit and I tried to use items I rarely use. Are these types of jeans back in fashion now? I feel everyone talks about them coming back and I'm dreading it. Had enough of them back in the 2000's! The outfit is a casual look ideal for shopping in an outdoor shopping area or on a spring date. The final outfit is a lively look using some items from April Bonbon that I've never really used. I picked out the shorts first and then I discovered this camisole matched them perfectly. I wonder if I've just missed this combination all these years.

You can find all these outfits at my Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).






No comments:

Post a Comment