Thursday 2 September 2021

One Item Challenge - Enid Chen

Picking back up my One Item Challenge series for Style Boutique: Styling Star! I searched back through my old posts to find a brand that I hadn't done yet and Enid Chen was on the list. So I decided to go with a versatile item for the challenge. It had to be something that works with a variety of styles and can be used with different items. I went with this luxe bandeau in a simple black tone as I knew every brand has something to match it. Plus strapless tops allow the use of lovely accessories like necklaces!


I had fun creating all these outfits as it has been forever since I did this challenge or even really played Style Boutique this much. Honestly I love all the outfits which I think is just due to me not seeing everything for such a long time. First up is the chic themed outfit to match the image of the item and I tried to go some contrasting colours for this look. White and black always look elegant together and that was my inspiration for this outfit. Had to chuck in my favourite glasses from Enid Chen of course because they are perfect!


Who knew this luxe bandeau would work so well in all the images in Style Boutique? I had no trouble at all thinking of outfit combinations and made all of these up pretty quick. I tried to focus on using items I hadn't use much in the past as I want to try to start making more outfits outside my comfort zone. I noticed many items still have the 'new' mark on them, like how on earth have I not used some items? There's just a wealth of them in the game! All these outfits are amazing but if I had to pick a top three I would choose Purple Moon, Glam/Flirty and Gothic. I enjoyed how lovely these three in particular turned out and I can't get over how the glam one looks kind of trash but totally works!

Lively



Eastern



Basic



Girly



Psychedelic



Boho-Chic



Gothic



Baby-Doll



Bold



Rock



Feminine



Preppy



Glam/Flirty



Sporty



Purple Moon


No comments:

Post a Comment