Wednesday 22 September 2021

Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book - トルテポルテ Clothing Items

More content from the ガールズモード 3 キラキラ☆コーデ  book (Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination in English) is here for this week's post. I've decided to post the Retrobeat pages as they are just so colourful and exciting. This brand is known as the psychedelic brand and features a wealth of clothing in every single pattern you can imagine! Plaid, shapes and even bread! The title of the brand in Japanese is トルテポルテ which translates to Torteporte. Very interesting name for an interesting brand! In the western region games, the brand is known as Retrobeat.



As I mentioned before, the main image/style of トルテポルテ is the psychedelic style and the brand also features the following styles: lively, girly, boho-chic, sporty, bold, rock, chic, feminine and preppy. That's quite a lot! I think the number of items available at トルテポルテ is quite decent and you can always find a few favourites from it. If they ever make a new Style Boutique game, I've always thought this brand or Soy would be on the chopping block. You know how the developers love taking brands out rather than adding new ones. I feel sometimes トルテポルテ doesn't get enough love in the game and fashion trends have evolved so more unique items could be added to the brand. Does anyone else feel like Retrobeat was a brand they ignore in the game but came to love it eventually? I felt that way as I tended to avoid it and once I starting making more outfits in Styling Star, I got really into the brand! You do have to spend time experimenting with the brand's items and you can find some good sets and combinations!









2 comments:

  1. The fox scarf was outta here in the western version.

    ReplyDelete