Saturday 29 July 2023

One Year Challenge Week 52: Glam/Flirty

OMG I cannot believe we are finally at the last week of the One Year Challenge! It has been a long run and the final set of outfits are here. And the theme is one of my favourites: Glam/Flirty! Since I started blogging my outfits in Style Boutique, this style has become one of my top picks and it is the worst thing that I only came to appreciate it after it was removed from the game. At least the items stayed and we can make some fabulous looks with them. Because I've made so many glam/flirty outfits over the years, it was hard to tell if I had done these outfits before. I feel the first look is one of my classic glam looks with the glittery top and skirt combo. I swear I've done this look in all the colours that this top comes in. Second outfit is a cute pastel blue patterned look and I love this one so much! The patterns just look amazing together and my character looks so tall! It has to be the socks giving that illusion combined with the giant hairstyle. The final outfit is a big one to end the challenge on and it is giving gold medal vibes. Like we've reached the end of the race and this is the trophy. If it is the colour gold and has an animal print on it, well this outfit has it!

Well that is all for the One Year Challenge of New Style Boutique 3: Style Savvy. Man it has been a long year and stacks of outfits. I've made a challenge page with all the outfits from each week listed in order and you can check that one out here! If any other Style Boutique players complete this challenge, please leave a link to your outfits in the comments as I would love to see them all! :)










2 comments:

  1. I love your outfits! Gosh, Style Savvy is so nostalgic. I have to start playing it again sometime!

    ReplyDelete