Saturday 15 July 2023

One Year Challenge Week 50: Over $1000

The theme of this week is to create an outfit worth over $1000 and it seems kind of pointless as it was just going to be a Chic themed set. And that's exactly what happened as I made outfits from items from Enid Chen, Purple Moon and ARIANNA. For something new, I tried to use items I haven't used much before and I enjoyed finding pieces from Enid Chen and Purple Moon that would go together. First outfit is a boring business look however it has a nice bling touch with the watch. Middle outfit I combined some costume pieces from Purple Moon with this outer and boots from Enid Chen. Quite the statement with the bright turquoise colour. Final outfit is my favourite with the cute uniform look. Love how well this skirt matched the costume pieces and it is too perfect! The bag was another amazing find and this looks way better than the original costume from Purple Moon.










2 comments: