Saturday 22 July 2023

One Year Challenge Week 51: Plain

The theme for this weeks selection of outfits was the word plain and honestly they turned out not that plain looking. I think they look more eye catching than plain! The look is a cute girly inspired look and is rather fashionable. The combination of pastel with the striking blue jeans is giving the opposite vibe to plain. The second outfit would be the most boring of them all but is still lovely. I went with a lively outfit as that particular image has a number of items that are quite basic looking even though the April Bonbon brand has some crazy looking pieces. I continued the pastel feel in the second outfit however the final look is far from pastel. It is rather bold with all the black leather and a mixture of bold and rock. I quite like this look and each item works great together. Usually I'm unsure about skirts this length and it worked well with the boots.










No comments:

Post a Comment