Saturday 8 October 2022

One Year Challenge Week 10: ARIANNA

Who would've thought a stand alone bag brand would have such dynamic pieces! The ultra chic brand ARIANNA has some stunning items in its collection and I've included three of those in this weeks challenge. It can be hard to narrow a bag brand down to just three items as there are just so many to choose from! I paired the bags with clothing items from its sister brand Enid Chen and everything matched perfectly. I cannot even narrow down which one is my favourite as they all look so elegant. If you look at the three outfits, they kind of fall into different times of the day! The first is a business look, then some party attire before switching to a date outfit. Between the three bags, if I had to pick one to use I would choose the last pink one as I love the colour pink and you can fit quite a number of items in that bag. I used to have a similar looking bag years ago and it was the best bag ever. I believe I brought it at a market in Melbourne which was a good place to buy funky looking bags.










No comments:

Post a Comment