Wednesday 5 October 2022

MODEL debut2 #nicola Play Journal - A Change in Hairstyle

I'm back with another MODEL debut2 #nicola play journal! This game is the best game on the Nintendo Switch hands down!!! I think I'm just over hyped because I finally have a fashion simulator to play on there. Now onto the play journal and for this first screenshot, I cannot remember what the context on this was. Something about a meeting? Who knows as its time for a new modelling job! Chihiro is pleased so far with my work for the magazine and with clients. In the last play journal, time rolled over to a new month in-game which means new jobs have opened up!




The theme for the next job is a lovely hair focused advertisement and I'm super excited as I get the chance to change my hair style! Whilst this doesn't unlock the actual hair salon part of the game, it is nice to see some different looks and shake it up a bit. There was too many beautiful styles to choose from :( I couldn't make a decision! I really liked the third hairstyle as the cut was gorgeous and I wish my bangs looked that good.






I ended up picking this lovely violet toned style with the hair pulled back into a ponytail. This style doesn't hide the clothing pieces and showcases a beautifully styled look. Also I couldn't get over this colour tone as it is so striking. The game shows some cut scenes of your character showing off the look and I wish they weren't so quick as I want to take a billion photos!!!! You have to be super quick to press the camera button as the scenes are like 2 seconds.



I didn't end up editing much of this advertisement as I liked what the game offered me. This pose really shows off the hairstyle and the wink poses are way better than Style Boutique. In the sticker section, this 'LOVE' sticker is one of my favourites and I finally had a chance to use it! It looks great placed by the face part and for some reason I stuck on this other heart one as I thought it looked cute. The final advertisement turned out great and I love how the outfit matches the background.




Headed over to talk to Shiori who talked a bit about using the magazine's services. But more importantly I unlocked the fashion building. Now the dangerous part of the game comes which is where I can buy clothes!!! I'm super pumped to see the range available and how it compares to Style Boutique. MODEL debut2 #nicola has a big focus on gaining followers to your profile in-game and you need to gain more followers to unlock more brands at the fashion hall. So far I've figured out you can gain followers from completing jobs or taking portraits. I'm trying to get to 30,000 so I can unlock the TV job.





This is sadly where this play journal will end and there is a reason why it has been so short. The next set of screenshots are of clothing items you can buy in the game and I'll warn you that there is a lot. Like stacks. I went a little crazy taking screenshots and I thought I would put them into the next play journal. I will be posting that one next week so be sure to check back if you would love to see some of the wonderful items in MODEL debut2 #nicola!



No comments:

Post a Comment