Saturday 29 October 2022

One Year Challenge Week 13: Halloween

What a spooky occurrence that the Halloween themed challenge fell on week dated number 13! That number is actually my lucky number so I'm not too spooked by it. Halloween is such a fun time of year and it is nice that we are starting to celebrate it more in Australia. Whilst it isn't as crazy as overseas, it is a bit of fun for kids and I love grabbing Halloween themed stuff at the shops! I've started a tradition of making a Halloween themed dress each year and this years turned out super cute! Spotlight always has the best themed fabric and it is often better quality than their normal stuff! For this weeks challenge, I made up three costumed looks! Can you guess what they are? I won't give it away and I enjoyed putting together these looks. Even though they are super basic costumes, they turned out super cute. Now I wish I had a fun Halloween party to go to :(










No comments:

Post a Comment