Monday 31 October 2022

October Favourites

It really doesn't feel like October here as the weather has been rather bizarre. Most days the temperature is below 20 degrees and it is even going to snow in some parts of Australia this week. Probably the coldest October I've recalled for a while and it is hard to believe back in 2008 it was 40 degrees in October. I hope the warmer weather comes soon along with some reprieve from the rain. Like the rain is great because we need it but there has been a lot of bad flooding recently. Not where I live as I don't live near the Murray River or any large bodies of water. Hopefully it will get better soon!

Gaming

Been playing Style Boutique mainly along with some MODEL debut2 #nicola. I've been reading most of the month so I don't play many games. I have updated my Shopdo and my Caprice Chalet which I'll post on here for people to visit. Man remember back when I used to update my Shopdo every Monday? Where on earth did I find the time to do that every week!?!


Beauty

Got some lovely new items from Revolution Beauty including this Creator Hydra Pigment Palette. I've been interested in graphic liner palettes recently and this was the first one I've seen for sale near me. Picked it up but haven't figured out how to use it yet. Hopefully the pigments will be nice and vibrant. Everything else was lip glosses because I'm obsessed with Revolution lip products. I go through them pretty quick so it's great being able to try out lots of different ones. Also waiting on a ColourPop order to arrive this week which is exciting.


Music

Lately I've just been listening to random albums in my car and my favourite has definitely been Savage Garden's self titled album. Now back in the day when this band was promoting and quite popular, I wasn't into them at all and generally avoided their stuff. Plus I was younger so it wasn't really in my zone compared to the Spice Girls or Five. But my workmate got me onto the band and now I love this album. It's so good and I listen to it on repeat all the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment