Sunday 31 July 2022

July Favourites

Almost to the end of winter! It actually hasn't been a cold winter until the last week or two. It's been quite cold and everyone has been commenting on it. I feel like July was such a waste for myself as I was sick for most of it. I had a bad chest infection that knocked me out for a while and I'm still trying to get over it! Being sick is the worst and especially the worst when you cannot do anything.

Gaming

Many just some announcements for this section and first off is that I did buy that new Nintendo Switch game I was mentioning in last months favourites. I will be posting about it tomorrow so please come back to the blog to check out what I got (it's rather exciting!). Second is that I will be starting a new Style Boutique challenge! This one is going to be a rather long one and the first post will kick off later this week. Here is a sneak peak at one of the challenge outfits!


Stationery

Received an order from Aliexpress this month which contained some great items! The whole point of this order was to purchase one of those cutters for washi tape. I've been seeing them on Instagram and I thought that would be useful. Same with the tweezers which were another Instagram recommendation. Originally I thought there was no way tweezers would make using stickers easier but omg it actually does. Definitely worth the purchase! I got some cute bear stickers and another Sumkkio Gurashi sticker book. Almost have all four in the set now! The pins and card holder are for work and work great! No other exciting stationery as I didn't go into town this month as I was still sick!


Music

Got some new K-Pop albums this month and I will make a post about those soon. It was exciting to get some albums as it feels like forever since I brought new ones! Been listening to a lot of music but nothing too exciting. Mainly been listening to Stay Together from the Kaiser Chiefs which the song Press Rewind stuck in my head for ages. Another two I've been listening to is Hits To The Head from Franz Ferdinand and dream world from dream. So many good songs on the latter album and I love all the Eurobeat covers.




No comments:

Post a Comment