Wednesday 13 July 2022

Animal Crossing New Horizons Play Journal - Villagers Sitting Down

These are the last few screenshots in Animal Crossing New Horizons from 2020. Boy did I take a lot of screenshots back then and that was probably the only reason I brought a large SD card for my Switch! if only Style Boutique was on the Switch then I would've maxed out the card. First off we have this cute photo of my character in the game wearing a strawberry themed outfit. Even has a matching umbrella! I tend to wear this style of hat quite often in the game or sometimes I switch it out for the beret.


A few snaps of Pudge being adorable as per usual. Clearly the best villager in my opinion and I feel he isn't respected enough. Everyone always makes fun of him when they visit my town :( One day I visited his house and he commented on all the Nook Miles I had saved up. Must've been when I had over 100,000 as that's the most I've ever had in game. I just save them up for ages and never spend them until I waste them all on pointless villager hunts on the mystery islands. Second set of photos is of Pudge working out in the Resident Services Plaza whilst it is raining. Nice choice of the weather right there.





I quite like this area on my island and the theme is a writing spot settled in nature. I placed the typewriter down along with some papers around the space. I wish villagers would use it more as they would look lovely sitting on the wooden log. They tend to fish more around here than sitting. Daisy has her house here and I love the whole theming of the area. I'm kind of bored of her on my island but I don't want her to move as her house is just too perfect.


Speaking of Daisy, she was hanging out at one of the highest points of my island. I made this telescope zone by Frita's house and she was strolling around here one night. I talked to her for a while and she brought up lots of different topics. She seemed to have a lot to say about this small area and everything around it.







After our conversation, Daisy decided to stay up here and sit around the pond. Ah too cute!!! I had actually taken like a billion screenshots of this and it was difficult to narrow them down to a few. That's why there are quite a few pictures in this section of the play journal. I'm sure I'm not the only Animal Crossing player that has the same photo of a villager doing something mundane saved hundreds of times.





Finally caught Wendy using the furniture outside her house! I was so surprised it happened and that I got the camera out fast enough. Usually the villagers move or get up by the time you pull up the camera app. Why isn't there a camera shortcut? Maybe it could be like a tool or something.



This play journal is going to have so many boring photos of my villagers being boring haha. I saved all the pointless photos from December 2020 for this one. As I said, I take too many photos of them sitting down. So please enjoy some photos of my villagers doing just that! Also some fishing because that seems to be their other hobby besides sitting.






I think Bill was catching onto me taking pointless photos as in some of these he looks 100% done with my antics. Just look at his face in the fourth photo! I cannot believe I caught that one on film!





I know Nintendo doesn't really update New Horizons anymore but I'd love to see an update that allows villagers to interact more with the exterior items. As much as I love seeing them sitting down, it would be cool to see them sitting together or playing with the Nook Miles items. Also I'd love if villagers sat on benches properly as sometimes I catch them sitting on the side part and I always think that would be uncomfortable. Like when you don't fit on a chair so you sit right on the edge and it's awkward.





Rosie is too previous for my island and I love her design. The colour palette is beautiful and I've been quite into this purple/blue shade recently and trying to find more items in real life in this shade. I know there are quite a few clothing items that would look nice on her but I kind of like her original outfit. It's very classic and reminds me of Wild World as I had her in my town once in that game.



I've decided to call this play journal 'villagers sitting down' because that's like 80% of this post. I totally need to take more varied screenshots haha! At least I caught Marshal working out by his house and private pond. When I placed his house there, I had this vision for his own little area away from all the other villagers. His house is right next to the island entrance and there was just enough room for a pond there.






Awww look at Hamphrey on his little rock chair??!?!? Ahhh so cute. He is the best grumpy villager and he is always falling asleep in adorable locations. I've never actually seen him use this rock item considering it is right outside his house. And he actually sat on it facing the right way!! Bonus photo of Daisy sitting down by Nooks with a spare tire for some reason. What a strange photo.




And we are finally at the end of the 2020 screenshots for Animal Crossing New Horizons! It was quite a journey and I took way too many screenshots. There was quite a few that weren't exciting enough for play journals and a lot of random shots taken for Nook Miles achievements. Those photos always come out so dumb. I will be back soon for the first screenshots of 2021!



No comments:

Post a Comment