Sunday 3 July 2022

June Favourites

June was actually a fun month for me with lots of activities and goodies! I saw the new Minions Rise Of Gru movie the other night at the cinema and it was amazing! Been hyped for that movie for ages and it was great to finally get to see it. It was a bizarre experience as my co-worker had told me about people going to see Minions in suits which I thought was a joke. Then when we were in the cinema, it turned out to be true! There was a row of teenagers in suits who were cheering and interacting with the movie. I've never been to a screening like that ever and I found it rather weird.

First off I brought this adorable Pikachu Fujifilm Instax Mini Link printer! At first I was looking at getting one of the cameras as it has always been something I thought would be fun. But someone suggested to get the printer instead as it is better value. So I ended up finding this one quite cheap along with some pink film. I haven't tried connecting it to the Nintendo Switch yet but it's super easy to use. The one thing I don't like about it is how you have to use up an entire roll of film before you can take it out of the machine. Like I get why it's like that, I just would like to use different styles of film for different photos. I'm thinking about getting a thermal printer one day to use in my journals as you can print out anything with those and it would look amazing in my notebooks.


Stationery

Went to the city again and did some shopping! Last time I went I totally forgot to go to kikki.k so this time I made sure to remember! There was a few items on sale there and I picked up some random paper things and a bookmark. No photos as they are pretty boring and basic. I did however get some stuff from Daiso such as this washi tape and stickers. I didn't have these styles yet in my stationery collection and there was an ok range. The city store isn't as good as my local one but it's easier for me to visit now that I'm going to town monthly.

Gaming

I have actually been playing some games this month! Been playing a fair bit of Style Boutique as I will be posting a new challenge for the blog soon. It is still a work in progress and it will be a long one so keep an eye out for that. Need to figure out my free time schedule to blog but I might start posting it this month. Thinking about buying a new game soon for my Switch that I've been looking at for a little while. Will update in the future with how that one goes.

Music

Nothing much happening here besides I had to buy a new Kaiser Chiefs CD to replace one of mine that was skipping. No idea what is wrong with that album, like it just skips on two of the tracks. It is the greatest hits so I already had the songs but it was upsetting that it wouldn't work. Luckily I was able to get the replacement CD for 80 cents brand new!

No comments:

Post a Comment