Saturday 30 July 2022

Outfit Of The Day - Regretful Choices

Not sure how to explain this outfit and no idea what on earth I was thinking when I created it. It's quite bizarre, like a weird mixture of baby-doll and feminine. I feel it wouldn't be too bad if I hadn't of used the bolero style outer. If the outer had less frills on it, it would've matched better as it just it too opposite of a style to the rest of the outfit. Oh well we all have those dud outfits every now and then. I must've thought this looked amazing when I originally made it as this is an old set of screenshots I had saved for a blog post. The best part about this outfit though is the beautiful blue tones of the clothing items. This deep blue is gorgeous and blends in well with the backdrop.






No comments:

Post a Comment