Sunday 17 July 2022

Outfit Of The Day - Lively Blue

I've been feeling quite blue lately as I have been rather sick. Luckily I didn't have the virus and it was a chest infection. So I've been playing lots of 3DS and Nintendo Switch. It also gave me time to go back through some old Style Boutique photos I have yet to post on the blog. I found some more blue themed outfits and I thought I'd share one today! This look is quite cute and simple in style. It seems to fit the lively theme however I feel it could also fall under the girly label too. Has anyone else ever thought that the heart on this sleeved shirt is in a rather weird spot and quite large? I feel it would be better if it was smaller in size but I guess with how the items are designed for the game, the larger size would show up better.






No comments:

Post a Comment