Saturday 25 September 2021

Daiso Haul - Finally Washi Tape!

It finally happened! Daiso restocked their washi tape sets! I'll get more into the washi tape journey later on in the post. Looks like my closest Daiso got a whole bunch of more stock in which I wasn't expecting. I was excited at all the stock they got in during my last Daiso trip post and couldn't believe it when I saw they got more in. Here are all the items I picked up and this was all about $15. 

I have been searching for ages for this particular item and they must've just got them back in. The item is this great set of washi tape that comes a number of colours and patterns. I brought a set when Daiso first opened a store here in the city and could never find it again. So when I was visiting the store this month thinking it would just be the same stock they had in last time I went which was just after their restock, I found the tape! I was so happy as I love this type of washi tape due to its thin size and you get a good range of patterns in one pack.


The remainder of the items were stickers of course as Daiso is my go-to for stickers. I picked up a few sets that I passed on during my last visit. First up are these gorgeous stickers that feature a brown background and cute drawings. I didn't have anything like this in my collection yet so that's why I picked them up. Decent size and you get two sheets in the packet! The 2 sheet sets are getting harder to find in Daiso so it was good to find some.


The other two sets were a hearts set and a fitness themed scheduler set. I almost got this heart set last time but decided against it. Brought it this time around and it's a nice simple sticker sheet that is good for smaller journals. I like to use these when I want to do a basic layout and nothing too fancy. The other set was a fitness themed scheduler set which I also passed on last visit. It wasn't really my style but I got it this time to add something new to my collection. The little face emotions stickers are too cute. Daiso hasn't had many good sets of this scheduler line for a while. I wish they'd go back to those cute pastel themed ones as I loved them and would love to get more. They are designed for planners and the designs are perfect for my small journal.


Just a quick post today as I wanted to share my new finds! I've got one sticker set coming from overseas in the post which is rabbit themed food ones. I'm looking forward to receiving that whenever it arrives! I signed up for a parcel locker to make it easier to receive my parcels. There is one right next to my work so hopefully my parcel turns up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment