Saturday 18 September 2021

Outfit of the Day - Purple Plaid

Felt like a classy rock themed outfit for today's outfit post! Once again, I picked out an item that had the 'new item' tag on it meaning that I'd never used it before. The item was this cute plaid dress that I felt gave a stylish appearance. Turns out there was quite a few accessories that matched perfectly with it! When I think about it, most outfits I make in the game are always based off colour. Must be what my brain gravitates towards when making decisions. That's pretty much how I picked out the shows and jewellery. There was even a bag to match the plaid print of the dress and it was purple as well! For the hairstyle, I went with something funky and this side hair is a classic. It gives this rock themed outfit a more girly feel.











No comments:

Post a Comment