Saturday 11 September 2021

Outfit Of The Day - Girly Returns

Since I am getting back into posting more Style Boutique content, I thought it would be a great idea to bring back my outfit posts! I'm experimenting in trying to create outfits from items I rarely use so this is a perfect opportunity to do just that. Sometimes it's nice to just create a basic outfit and not be tied to a challenge or theme. I've got the first outfit for the revival of the series here today and it's a lovely girly themed look!


That was the main focus of this outfit is the colour maroon and I picked out the skirt first and went from there. I never noticed before how basic this skirt design is and that it would work well for a few styles such as pretty or psychedelic. I selected this inner and outer as I thought the colour matched perfectly. Do you think this is a shade of maroon or a really really really dark red? I thought it was more maroon kind of like a wine colour. 



I threw on some accessories to complement the outfit before heading off to the hair salon. I wanted to go with something I don't use often as I tend to stick to my safe hairstyles. This style is one that I've been interested in lately especially with the side fringe. I think it looks cute with the beret and has excellent volume! I didn't change my character's make-up as I always use the same style cause I'm boring. Honestly I like how it looks and cannot be bothered changing it back to this perfect combination every time I do a new outfit or challenge. Fashion Forward was great how you could save make-up and there was so many crazy combinations. The make-up feels a bit toned down in Styling Star but at least it looks great for photos!





No comments:

Post a Comment