Wednesday 29 September 2021

Outfit of the Day - Shopdo Set-Up

Earlier this month, I posted an update to my Shopdo boutique in New Style Boutique: Styling Star. Today's outfit of the day is the very outfit that my character was wearing in that update. I went with a blue themed look to match the blue theme of my boutique! I am absolutely in love with this outfit which is one from my scrapbook collection. I have previously posted about it in my Scrapbook Outfits post and I must really love it if I still had it saved. The blue tones are lovely and soft which make it the perfect outfit for a mild spring day. This jumper and skirt combo looks great and I kept the accessories limited to just jewellery. At first, I thought of doing a blonde tone for the hair but when I selected this dusty pink colour, I just fell in love. It matches the sweet feel of the rest of the outfit and makes it really pop!





No comments:

Post a Comment