Monday 16 August 2021

Shopdo Visits - Nice Outfit!

The other day, I booted up my 3DS in my boredom and decided to visit a few Shopdo's for old times sake. Boy it's been forever since I last played Style Boutique 3, I was even confused at a few of the menus haha. I thought I'd try visiting some players online as I haven't done a Shopdo post for ages. Starting off, I decided to visit a few Owner ID's from my Style Boutique blog and these players were all gorgeous! It was so fun seeing how everyone had dressed up their characters and there was a diverse range of styles.







One of the features I like on Shopdo is the random players that appear in boutiques. It's a great way to discover new favourites and visit others. I found a few people to visit and their outfits really caught my eye. I loved this bold outfit from the player below and their hair was amazing! Definitely more out of the box than my thinking! I'm always so boring with bold styles and use similar hairstyles for them. Love the placement of items in these Shopdo boutiques! Everything is arrange well and even the simple layouts set a good impression.







Found my lolita twin! We have a matching headgear! The bear themed coordinate they have on is too cute. I forgot this was in the game since it's been ages since I changed my outfit. Don't we look adorable together? Visited a few more random players and I loved their boutique layouts! The Christmas one amused me as I wasn't expecting to see a Christmas themed room in August. Hopefully I won't have to see too many more as Christmas is sneaking up on us and everyone keeps mentioning it at work (we call it the c-word) because everyone knows how much of a pain it will be.







This player's rock themed outfit is gorgeous! And their hair and make-up is on point! Adored their boutique layout as it was very on brand and blended gothic and rock together. I took photos of the second boutique as I was amazed they fitted two couches in the room! I always find them impossible to arrange in a neat fashion so I was shocked to see two! A very stylish boutique with some jewellery displays and speakers for cool tunes. The last two were more random boutiques that I enjoyed visiting and the players are dressed so fashionably. The third one looked so much like a NPC that should be in the game!









Now onto some players from Tumblr! Now I don't use the site anymore so I looked back to an old Shopdo Visits post I did for Tumblr players and got the addresses from there. Not sure if any of these players still play the game or update their Tumblr's but I enjoyed visiting! First up is Koiisha who always has a stylish boutique layout and I was impressed by the staircase near the middle of the room. It looks great there and another great outfit from Koiisha of course. Headed over to savvy-aetherius next who had the same lovely outfit on from my last visit. Looks like their Tumblr is listed as 'not found' so I guess they no longer update anymore. I do love their gothic coordinate and simplistic yet elegant boutique.





 After that I went to visit Raenoble who still has their Tumblr up but hasn't updated in a little while. I used to follow Raenoble back in the miiverse days so this visit was a bit nostalgic. I miss the wild west that was miiverse. I used to come across the most random and out there questions and content on there. Raenoble had on the same outfit as last time which I love! These pants are always a gem to me as they are just so giant! It'd be so bizarre to see them in real life. The last Tumblr player for this post is Alinatron who I discovered used to be the nico-mode account. It was great to see they still update their feed occasionally and their boutique layout was amazing! I love the bright colours and choice of knick knacks. The player's outfit matched the feel of the boutique perfectly! 





Decided to visit two more random players who I liked the look of. This first player had a great casual look on so I just had to check out their boutique. It was very whimsical and fun! I do love their outfit and I'd love to be that comfy all the time! I visited the second player as I thought their chic outfit was very stylish and reminded me of an NPC in the game. They had a nice simple and elegant boutique layout which was very on brand for their look.




That's all for this Shopdo Visit posts! There was so many more boutiques I wanted to visit but I thought I'd try to them out another day. I've been thinking of updating my own Shopdo soon for a bit of fun. I remember when I used to update it every month! How on earth did I manage that many outfit ideas? Maybe I'll get back into that one day. I have been playing Style Boutique and my 3DS a bit lately. It's just so much more fun than the switch and has a great game library. I have been working on a new outfit challenge in Styling Star which I'll most likely post next month once it's done. Anyway I could go on forever about my new found interest for the game, but I was going to post a blog update later on so I'll save it for that. Hope you enjoyed seeing all these lovely outfits and please let me know if you know of more Shopdo Owner IDs' or tumblrs that update with Style Boutique content regularly. I'd love to see if anyone still plays the game in 2021!

No comments:

Post a Comment