Wednesday 25 August 2021

SELFY COLLECTION - Outstanding Outfits

SELFY COLLECTION - The Dream Fashion Stylist is one of those games I pick up every now and then to play. It's a nice game to play when you just want to zone out. My last play journal for the game can be read here and now I'm just grinding through the game to unlock all the collections. Not the funniest part of the game and I listen to videos whilst just spamming the buttons to earn money. I do enjoy creating outfits in the game as it has many beautiful and unique clothing combinations. These two coordinates were favourites of mine and I adore the colour tones I used. The lilac works great with the darker purple hair tone for the first character and the second one reminded me of Snow White. The third coordinate was one that I admired the selection of accessories. SELFY COLLECTION has an amazing range of backgrounds to add to your outfits and these eastern inspired ones are my favourites.




This heart letter themed outfit as I've dubbed it has been my top favourite that I've created. I've never changed this girl's look since I made this. It's just too perfect! I love everything about it. The way the colour tones blend together, the love letters floating about and the little rabbit hiding in the corner. It's like a cross between cupid and Alice in Wonderland. I had to add some items to it briefly to score the S rating for my collection but I changed it back to the original look right after as I love it too much.


Now for a random selection of outfits from the game. These were just ones I threw together for requests in the game and it gives you an idea of the range of items in the game. Animals are always a fun addition to outfits and can often boost your score. The little Shiba Inus are my go-to animal friend as you doesn't love Shiba's? One of my techniques for grinding in the game is to pick items from every single category in order to maximise your ranking. Plus it results in some crazy looking get-ups as shown below. Usually I just put glitter and sparkles everywhere as it's an easy booster. It amuses me that the only outfit I really tried out of this bunch scored only an A. The fifth outfit down with the green and brown forest inspired look was one that I quite liked. The steampunk wings are an item I use often as they work really well in a variety of looks.









SELFY COLLECTION definitely has a bigger range of outfits compared to Style Boutique. This is mainly due to it being a gacha style game and not having movement in the outfits when the characters are wearing them. At least Style Boutique lets us see the outfits in motion and gives us the occasionally hilarious hair or arms glitching through clothing. The first photo gives an example of some of the elegant items in the game and don't be fooled by my money amount of over $5 million. You need a lot (I mean a lot!) of money to purchase all the items in the game. That's why it takes so much grinding to earn it! I included the second picture as I just love the name of this item. 'Carefree Toothpaste Robe' is an amazing translation and everyone should have a special robe for brushing their teeth :P



Just a quick play journal of SELFY COLLECTION today as I didn't have that many pictures to share. There isn't anything exciting going on in the game as I've completed the main storyline and now just grinding through requests to get money. When the higher paying ones comes along it's easier but it's time consuming. It would be nice if the Switch could get more fashion games but unfortunately they aren't very profitable or common. I'll end this post with two more lovely outfits from my game featuring a cute Shiba of course! Can you spot him?



No comments:

Post a Comment