Wednesday 28 September 2022

Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book - Marble Lily

We have finally reached the time when I review the Marble Lily pages of the Girls Mode 3 Glitter ☆ Coordination Book! I feel like I should've done this brand ages ago as it seems to be one the most popular ones in the game series. I personally quite like Marble Lily for the gorgeous dresses and cute shirts that match well with other styles in the game. The brand has the same name in Japanese and I've always felt it reminds me of the Lolita brand Angelic Pretty. Japanese Lolita culture is quite fascinating and the outfits are beautiful. So I can see how this brand is influenced by that fashion style.



The main style of the Marble Lily brand is the Baby-Doll style of course which as I mentioned is very similar to the Lolita fashion style in real life. It also features items that fit within other styles such as lively, girly, gothic, feminine and preppy.  In New Style Boutique 2: Fashion Forward, Marble Lily become home to a few items from the defunct Miss Ribbon brand. These are the faux fur coat with bow, bell sleeve bolero, straw bag with rose, heart knee sock and lacy sandals with bow. These fit quite nicely within the brand and I've used these in a number of outfits over the years. The main draw card of the brand is the wide range of dresses as the brand has an amazing selection of them in a range of colours, patterns and prints. I made a guide detailing all the Marble Lily dresses in Fashion Forward and you can check that one out here! Do you have a favourite item from the brand? I personally love the shirts as they fit well under a range of items and peter pan collars are one of my favourite styles.









No comments:

Post a Comment