Saturday 24 September 2022

One Year Challenge Week 8: Stars

You've got stars in your eyes with this weeks theme! I've gone with another shape idea by choosing the star motif. Another motif that has quite a large number of items in the game and I felt like it can be found in certain brands over others. Stars feels like a more cool image with brands such as AZ-USA or Stage Dive and not as common for the more feminine images. That's why I went three looks from the rock, lively and bold styles. Here is a rocking look featuring some items from Stage Dive and I really like it! I was originally planning to go with tall socks or boots but then I discovered the leggings. OMG they look so good with this outfit and the studs on the side are the best part. The second outfit is a lively look because why not! These giant jackets are just too adorable to not use and are just covered in star prints! The final look is a cute bold outfit with a star printed inner. Feels quite glam/flirty style to me and it makes my character look way taller than the other pictures.









No comments:

Post a Comment