Saturday 1 October 2022

One Year Challenge Week 9: Marble Lily

Sometimes I feel like that I make a billion of this type of post as Marble Lily is just that good! I wonder if over all the years I've been posting about the game, whether or not I've repeated outfits? There would have to be a point where I've used the exact same items and not realised it. Anyway you've probably guessed what the theme for this week's outfits are? Yes it is the lovely baby-doll focused brand Marble Lily! For the three outfits, I tried to go for three different looks. The first being a skirt and outer coordinate and I adore these shades of red together. Usually I'm not a red toned person but this is too gorgeous. The second outfit features one of the many dresses from the brand and I went with a fun print to brighten up the look. Third and final outfit is something different as I wanted to use items I usually don't use. Camisoles are something that I feel I rarely use from Marble Lily as sometimes they just look strange. This outfit turned out quite cute and the lilac tones are very pretty.










No comments:

Post a Comment