Saturday 22 October 2022

One Year Challenge Week 12: AZ-USA

Another brand focused challenge week! What on earth is happening? I guess we will get a stack of them out the way early on in the challenge. I feel like AZ-USA is a brand I don't really care much about in the Style Boutique games. I've never been a huge fan of it and the bold/cool style isn't my kind of scene. Like I don't dislike the brand and I do use it quite often, it just isn't one I mess around with. For my AZ-USA looks, I went with items that had a new marked next to them meaning I'd never use them before. The first outfit could pass as a rock outfit as it has that kinda edge to it however I feel the hat is very AZ-USA. No idea why I went with a bikini look for the second one and I mainly wanted to try out this matching bikini top and skirt combo. We totally need a swimwear brand in the game just saying. The third outfit is a my favourite and is the usual feel I try to go for when creating bold looks. They always end up looking rather glam/flirty as I tend to use the same items from the brand.










No comments:

Post a Comment