Saturday 15 October 2022

One Year Challenge Week 11: Chorale Prelude

Why not post another week with a bag focused brand? It is my challenge rules after all! I have no idea why my random generator system decided on this combination but hey, it lets us compare the two brands. Chorale Prelude focuses more on feminine and girly bag pieces with Chorale being the sister brand. I always spell the brand name wrong and I've had many people correct me over the years. I always write it as 'chorale perlude' because of my dyslexia and honestly I never notice until people point it out! I do the same thing with the word clearance at work, there must be so many receipts out there with the word 'clerance' on it because of the way I type on the register keyboards haha. Anyway onto the outfits which are very classy and fit into day themes like the ARIANNA outfits. The first lovely purple outfit is perfect for that business meeting with a cute barrel bag, then we have a fun study preppy look with a large bag perfect for all those study supplies and finally a cute date look with a dainty clutch. Interesting how all three of these looks ended up using clothing items new to the Styling Star game. How bizarre how that worked out!










No comments:

Post a Comment