Sunday 1 December 2019

Shopdo Update

December is here and that means a new Shopdo update! I have three new outfits for this month and I went with a Christmas theme for the outfits this month. Kept the same boutique interior as I quite like the blue toned look and my character has another girly outfit on that is one of my personal favourites. Onto the new outfits for this month and first up is a floral themed baby-doll look. I went with this pannier skirt as the green and red tones reminded me of Christmas and the roses are quite merry. This is an ideal baby-doll look as it features many key elements to the style: pannier skirt, gloves, bolero and knee high socks. The second look is a cute Santa inspired outfit featuring girly and baby-doll items. I've been quite interested in overalls and overall style dresses recently in real life so I wanted to create a look similar to them in the game. The final outfit for this month a girly outfit titled Pretty Present and I was inspired by the bows on the clothing items for the name. I couldn't think of another Christmas themed outfit so I went with something casual. You can see all these outfits at Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment