Saturday 28 December 2019

My Favourite Shopdo Outfits of 2019

It feels like I made a gazillion outfits in 2019 for my Shopdo and it is interesting going back through all the outfits to pick out my favourites. I definitely have my favourite styles that I tend to use more than others. My tastes seem to go towards girly, feminine and psychedelic looks. I do love baby-doll outfits as well but not too many ended up on my favourites list in 2019. So let's take a look at my top Shopdo outfits for 2019!

First up is my top three psychedelic looks and this style has really became one of top styles this year. I think using it in heaps of challenges and Shopdo looks has made me appreciate the style more. Styling Star also has a great range of psychedelic items and it's easy to mix them with other styles like lively or girly. The two pink toned outfits below are some of my faves from this year and I've recreated them a number of times in different colours. I chucked the Bread Time outfit in as it just worked out so well and it's rather silly.




Feminine is another style that I've enjoyed working with in 2019 and Chorale has a wonderful selection of items to use in outfits. I tend to stick to colour themed outfits with the feminine style as it creates a nice silhouette and there seems to be trend with short skirts and feminine outfits for me. All these outfits have a running theme of short skirts or trousers and a knit themed top.







A few random girly themed outfits for my favourite list this year. Girly is probably the most used style for me in Styling Star and pretty much the entire Style Boutique series. Marzipan Sky just has such a nice selection of items that it's easy to get caught up in only using the style most of the time. This year seemed to be very pink and purple colours wise as all four of my top girly outfits feature those colour tones. 





Lastly here are two baby-doll outfits that I loved from Shopdo updates. The first is a personal favourite as this shirt matches so well with the skirt and I'm still amazed at that. It is such a beautiful shade of blue as well and the green tie brings out a pop of colour amongst all the blue. The second outfit must've been from my biker jacket craze I had a while back. It works in a strange way and boy I wish I had this jacket in real life. I'd never wear anything else as it's that cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment