Monday 4 December 2023

YesAsia Haul - MODEL Debut3 #nicola & Fashion Dreamer Guide Book

My parcel from YesAsia arrived and I'm rather excited for two items I ordered! The third game in the MODEL Debut #nicola series was released the same day as Fashion Dreamer and since I enjoyed the second one, I brought the next one. It was rather tricky to get hold of as YesAsia thought they wouldn't be to secure stock and the order almost got cancelled. Lucky the stock came in at the last second and I was able to get the game! Honestly I thought the other item I ordered would be harder to get but turns out it wasn't. I ordered the guide book for Fashion Dreamer as I love looking through Japanese guide books and it seemed like a good item to help with playing the game.

The cover art for MODEL Debut3 #nicola is gorgeous and I love the colour scheme. The clothes the models are wearing on the front cover are super trendy and the game always has the best styles. Inside of the case showcases from tutorials for the game and the game has good instructions when you start playing. I've played about an hour so far which I will post about soon.


Now onto the Fashion Dreamer book which I'm still surprised I was even able to get. Most sites were out of stock when I went to pre-order and I thought for sure that YesAsia may have been out too. But I was wrong as the item came in from the supplier quite quickly for my order. It still is available on YesAsia and you may be able to find it on other sites like PlayAsia or Amazon Japan.




The book is 272 pages and I was surprised it isn't as detailed at the Girls Mode ones. I have a number of those which are crammed packed with information on every aspect of the game. I was disappointed to see the Fashion Dreamer one is missing pages about hairstyles, furniture for decorating your showcase or more details on clothing designing. Overall it's a lovely book to own and perfect if you want information on the NPCs. I was just hoping for one more like the Nintendo Dream branded Girls Mode books.







I hope you enjoyed this small selection of photos from the Fashion Dreamer Guide Book and I may post more photos in the future. The book has a great layout and the compact size makes it fit nicely on my bookshelf. Definetly recommend picking up this book if you are a devoted fan of the game and have the cash to spend. It is decently priced however the exchange rate for my currency was awful so it did cost a bit more than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment