Saturday 16 December 2023

MODEL Debut2 #nicola Play Journal - Far Behind

Whilst scrolling through the screenshots on my Nintendo Switch, I noticed that I had stacks of screenshots from MODEL Debut2 #nicola that never made it onto the blog. So I made myself a goal to clear out my backlog of pictures and be up to date with my play journals. I totally didn't know I had taken that many screenshots. Get ready for lots of blog posts about this game and of course the third installment in the series which I started recently.

Starting off with a new modelling job and this one has the theme of a pink bag. Of course I went for an entirely pink outfit! I had a lot of fun with this one and ended up with this hot pink coordinate. The bags are well animated in MODEL Debut and I like how they sit on characters more than Style Boutique.







Took forever to choose a background for this photo shoot as there was too many that were perfect. It would've been amazing to choose them all. Do you have a favourite from the selection here? The second to last one is nice but I thought it was too much pink. Which can be a bad thing I guess.








Here is the final photo I ended up with and it turned out nicely. The bag is also the focus of the pose which suits the theme of the modelling job. Poses are another thing I spend way too much time picking out. There were quite a few that I liked however I wanted to go with something that had the bag in the centre of the frame. It seemed to be a hit with an NPC in the game!




The next photo shoot theme was an outfit that combines Korean fashion style items. Kind of like street wear I thought or something you might see an idol wear as I feel that is the inspiration for this. That was the angle I went with and came up with this coordinate that felt very 4th Generation K-Pop idol. I cycled through a lot of clothes before choosing the final look as there were quite a few groovy looking pieces that felt idol inspired to me.











Next stage is the choose the pose and I wanted to go with something photo card inspired. If only photo cards came this detailed in K-Pop albums. If I did this one again, I would use more stickers as it would improve it. I sometimes don't like to use too many stickers as I feel it is over the top but since getting the third game, I just slap stickers everywhere. The stylus works best for moving and placing the stickers as it easier than using the joycons.







MODEL Debut2 #nicola has a dating aspect to the game and I seem to have struck up a small friendship with someone already. I haven't been focusing on this nor do I believe it has come up much. So it should be interesting to see how it progresses. The term 'BF File' does amuse me and we shall see who I max the romance bar out on first. Once I actually meet more guys in the game.


Here is the menu screen of the game which I always open and then forget what I'm doing there. For some reason I keep thinking the save option is there except it auto-saves. There are some useful menus here and you can check your progress in the game. The second photo is my profile card in the game along with my character ID. I don't believe these are active anymore as I haven't had success using that feature recently. Maybe they switched the servers to the newer game or I might be having trouble as I'm using the Nintendo Online for Australia.




No comments:

Post a Comment