Wednesday 13 December 2023

Fashion Dreamer Play Journal - Creating Outfits

Seems like I've saved a large amount of photos of Lookits I've created in Fashion Dreamer which gives me the perfect excuse to post another play journal. Starting off with some amazing outfits I saw on players whilst playing in the online mode. People have been making some amazing looks in the game and I think that is one of the strongest points of the game. It is fun to see how others interpret the clothes in the game and I see so many outfits that I would love to wear. Here are three looks that I saved because I thought they were neat!




This has been my favourite Lookit I've created so far in Fashion Dreamer. There is just something about it that is perfect in my mind. Reminds me of Retrobeat from Style Boutique and it could even be an outfit that an idol would wear. I hope the player I made this for appreciated the outfit!



Amazed I actually took a cute photo with another character! It rarely happens because either I cannot figure out the camera or the other character doesn't pose. But this one turned out so well! I wish they would add more photography options to the game like being able to add someone into your photo and choose poses. Other games have done it even though the duo poses were limited which kinda bugged me as it would be fun to do different poses to each other.


Came across two players standing next to each other so I took the opportunity to take a photo to rack up likes. Seems if you get two in the same photo, you earn more likes. I end up taking too many random photos in dumb positions to get points. Cute outfits though and I really like the girl on the left with her preppy/feminine look. I think I ended up giving her a new Lookit with the black outfit in the third photo.




Two Lookits now that look pretty identical! I just like using this style of dress! It looks really nice in Fashion Dreamer and the graphics improve the style of the dress compared to how it appeared in Style Boutique. Also quite a fan of this adorable pom pom cardigan on the first girl. It would be my favourite outer that I remember so far in the game.



More Lookits as that is what this play journal is focusing on and I got some nice colour palettes going on with these. It is cool that the game saves that information and I do actually use them when designing clothes. Even though I'm kind of on a brown tone kick at the moment with my brand.





Just a word about this outfit and that is that the colour palette reminds me of my favourite eye shadow palette! The colour story is so similar to the In A Trance palette from Colourpop. That is my number one eye shadow palette that I use and I cannot believe how similar it is! Maybe that was my inspiration for this Lookit?


This has to be the most adorable photo that I have taken in Fashion Dreamer so far! It turned out perfect and I captioned it on tumblr as 'meow'. It was the only way to describe it! I haven't spent much time exploring photo spots and it is fun how the developers included them in the game. Next time I play, I'll need to find all the little hidden gems in each area.


Last online player Lookit for the play journal and this player had a nice simple pastel vibe going on. Sometimes I find the tennis skirts hard to work into an outfit however this player got it just right! Took a cute photo with them as I thought we looked lovely in out pastel outfits. I don't think I ended up making a Lookit for them as I couldn't find a photo saved on it.


That is all for the third installment of the Fashion Dreamer play journals. These photos were from early on the game and I still have a small backlog to get through. Not sure how long it will take to get up to date with the screenshots and I will try to post play journals regularly. I haven't played much of the game compared to some people and I would like to maybe try out some outfit challenges in the game later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment