Wednesday 20 December 2023

MODEL Debut3 #nicola Play Journal - Colourful Hairstyles

We are moving quickly onto the next modelling job in MODEL Debut3 #nicola as I want to keep on top of posting the screenshots. The play journals may vary in length depending on the amount of screenshots I have from my play sessions. The theme for this job was a shirt with an illustration or graphic on it and that seemed easy enough. These fashion games love their graphic tees and crazy looking prints. I went with this trendy looking outfit with some gradient hair. It can take some experimenting to get a good colour combination and I tried to match this hair colour to the tones on the t-shirt.




Lots of photos from the animation it plays through before the selection screens. It is rather difficult to take these as the game is cycling through poses so I just mash on the camera button and go through the photos afterwards. It would be cool if you could take more static poses here and I have gotten some cool looking ones before.






Decided to conquer more fear of using stickers and tried to use lots of them in this modelling job. I felt like they match the vibe of the theme and spent ages finding the perfect ones. It is a bit fiddly to navigate between all the screens to place and choose stickers. Might be more effective to choose a bunch then go into the adjustment screen to move them around. 



Received some support from a fellow model at the Nicola magazine offices. I hope the feature to take duo photos unlocks soon as I've seen the cute photos you can take with that feature. The second photo is from my shopping trip where I accidentally brought the wrong clothes. No idea how I selected these colours of the items as I was trying to buy the ones I had on. Guess I had the cursor on the wrong thing and only managed to get the correct earrings. There is only one shop open currently which mainly has girly styled items and I would like to unlock more options to see what other items are available.



Here is my current look in the game and I went a bit crazy with the hair colour. Why on earth did I think that this hairstyle suited this outfit? I might change it next time I play the game and go for something more toned down. That is all for the second play journal of MODEL Debut3 #nicola and I was thinking of numbering the play journals but it looks bad in the blog post titles. Guess I will stick to only using words for now and all the posts are tagged at least so they are easy to search for.

2 comments:

  1. Need need NEEED this game!! it looks so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an amazing game & I spend way too long setting up the photoshoots!

      Delete