Saturday 2 December 2023

November Favourites

Oh my god how on earth did we get to December already!?!? The weather has been awful here lately and it feels more like winter. Lots of storms and cold temperatures even though it is basically summer. I've never seen the weather this bad however at least my power didn't go off like it did in the last few storms. Anyway the forecast looks like it will warm up next week so that is something to look forward to. Apologies for missing last months monthly favourites as I ran out of time to post one and it just got too late. No point living in the past so here are my favourites for the month of November!

Gaming

I've actually been playing a few different games on my Switch this month. First off being Fashion Dreamer which came out at the start of November. Thinking of posting a review of the game once I have time as I have a few opinions on the gameplay. It is a fun game and I've been taking lots of cute photos or more like dumb photos because I'm still working out the camera.


Since it was Black Friday recently, there was a nice sale on the eshop and I picked up a bunch of games. Next year I'm planning on posting about my favourite Nintendo Switch games as there are just so many great puzzle games on the online store that I enjoy! I have been playing some MODEL debut2 #nicola in between Fashion Dreamer and took some cute photoshoots.


Been waiting for a delivery to come with two exciting gaming items and I am planning to post them on here once they arrive. The package is taking a little while to get here which is ok since the light is terrible at the moment to take photos anyway. Will post about them hopefull in the next few days!

Music

I randomly came across this Cignature EP album at my local music store and was surprised to see it available. The group just doesn't seem popular enough to be showing up in Australia. I did get Cignature's 2nd Ep from the same store so maybe it is just a supplier thing. The selection available has slowed down and I even had to specifically order aespa's new release. Usually the shop will stock all the versions however it only appeared as online only at first. Then that changed to customer order so I've ordered three versions. No clue which one I want to buy as the variety of contents wasn't very good with this release in my opinion. Way too many poster versions and the store website doesn't have good information on each version's contents.

Cignature's 'Us in the Summer' EP - There is a photo card included however it is not pictured as I already placed it in my photocard album.

No comments:

Post a Comment