Saturday 31 December 2022

One Year Challenge Week 22: New Years Eve

Another perfect lined up theme with the date! Since it is New Years Eve, I thought some New Year party outfits would be ideal for this weeks outfits. When I think of party attire in Style Boutique, it has to be Enid Chen of course. Why does that brand have so many fantastic going-out clothing items! So I put together two glittery looks that would be fun to wear whilst counting in the New Year. Does Enid Chen have the largest amount of glitter themed items in the game? It definitely feels like that and I ended up using quite a few of them. The middle outfit is a bold themed look as that style is quite party perfect as well. Did managed to sneak in more Enid Chen items into this look because I wanted it to look a bit over the top. Love how these outers look with fitted dresses and doesn't cover too much of the outfit. Happy New Year everyone and may 2023 be the best year yet!










No comments:

Post a Comment