Sunday 4 December 2022

November Favourites

I'm finally here with the November favourites and apologies for the late post as I've had things on every day since the start of the December. Found some time to quickly update you on my favourites for the month of November which was an eventful one! Had a power outage for a long time due to some insane stormy weather which they said was a mini cyclone. Now we don't get cyclones in the part of Australia that I live in so it was pretty serious. Took out a huge amount of trees around my area and they're almost all been cleaned up now.

Quite a busy month for me workwise as we have a big Black Friday style sale as most retailers do in Australia. The shops here like to keep extending them out and some even start at the start of November now instead of just the one Friday. I did pick up some great bargains myself which was mainly beauty products and electronics. I won't post about my gaming favourites as I just didn't have time to play any games! I skipped my normal gaming meetup with friends as I had to work for the Black Friday sales. I will hopefully get the Style Boutique Shopdo and Caprice Chalet updates up this week. December is the busiest month for me so it can get difficult to update the blog.

Beauty

Ended up placing two orders of beauty products for Black Friday. Brought a bunch of Colourpop items which are on the way to me now. Took advantage of their great 30% deal and found enough items to get the free shipping to Australia. Hopefully that shouldn't be too far away and I'll see it at my parcel locker soon! The other order was from Revolution Beauty I ordered it on the 26th and received it on the 29th which is insane shipping wise for this time of year. Here are some of the products I brought minus two eyeshadow brushes which are pretty boring. So far I've tried out the Glam Balm Tropic Baby Pineapple, Party Pets Lip Gloss and the Curl Elevation Mascara. All are totally amazing especially the mascara which actually makes my lashes look the way I like. The Glam Balm are always good quality and I love the glitter of the lip gloss.

Music

I actually went to a concert this month which is rare for me. I'm not much of a concert person but I saw randomly one day that Five was touring in Australia. Like omg really? I just had to go and the tickets were super cheap! It was absolutely amazing and well worth it. The crowd looked like they were having a good time and there was definitely a demographic to the audience. Women in the 30's I'd describe it as but that is because we all were the perfect age to like Five when they were popular in the late 1990's early 2000's. It was truly a concert I will remember forever and it was crazy to be able to hear their songs played in 2022 live.

Everyone has been posting their Spotify wrapped list for 2022 but when I went to do mine, turns out I didn't use Spotify in 2022. I'm a true hipster! I would say the Franz Ferdinand greatest hits would be my most listened to CD that I got this year. Picked up two CDs during the Black Friday sales which were the expanded edition of Dua Lipa's Future Nostalgia album and Samantha Jade's debut album of the same name. Haven't had a chance to listen to them yet but looking forward to it!

Need to get working on my K-Pop and J-Pop Collection posts for 2022. Jeez I cannot even remember off the top of my head what albums I got this year. I'll need to take a look back through posts and online orders. I did buy a K-Pop album recently which was Red Velvet's Ice Cream Cake mini album. The album was reissued by SM Entertainment and has been on my Wishlist for a while. Luckily JB HiFi listed it on their website so I was able to grab it. I was super worried I would get the Automatic version but to my excitement I got the Ice Cream version. Also placed on order in store the other day for the Summer Magic mini and I noticed there are others available so maybe 2023 will be my Red Velvet year!


No comments:

Post a Comment