Thursday 15 December 2022

Shopdo Update - December 2022

It may be the middle of the month, but that's not too late for the Style Boutique Shopdo update. Sorry for the late update as I was having issues with my home internet. A new router got installed and my computer just didn't want to play nice with connecting to it. Finally managed to get it to work this week and had a moment free from work to post the new outfits.

I've decided to keep a pink theme again for the month of December and the outfits are pretty cute! I went with two baby-doll inspired coordinates for look one and three. Haven't used these dresses much and they have some interesting prints on them. The first one reminds me of a carnival with the bright colours and patterns. The third look is the cute bear print dress from Marble Lily and these colour tones look quite beautiful together. The middle outfit is a more casual girly baby-doll look with some Lolita style elements. I quite like this particular shade of pink in the Style Boutique games. It is so eye catching and makes the outfit stand out!

You can find all these outfits at my Shopdo ID 0006271056 in New Style Boutique 3: Styling Star (EUR/AUS Region).




No comments:

Post a Comment