Saturday 17 December 2022

One Year Challenge Week 20: April Bonbon

Enjoyed making all these fun and colourful outfits as April Bonbon is always a excellent brand to work with. Sometimes it seems like I haven't explored all the items the brand is home to as sometimes I'll come across pieces that don't jog my memory. April Bonbon does have a large amount and there are sections I don't often use like the larger jackets or like a small percentage of the shoes. Some of the shoes from the brand are just unusable for me. I like all the outfits I made today and they look comfy enough to wear in real life. The first outfit isn't my favourite of the bunch but I do like the print on the dress. It's fun and quirky which is perfect for the lively theme. Second outfit is a more casual getup and feels very 2000's to me. I feel the third look is close to what I've made before in the lively style and these clothing items are ones that I used to use in previous games quite often.










No comments:

Post a Comment