Saturday 24 December 2022

One Year Challenge Week 21: Christmas

The timing of this theme worked out perfectly as it is the Christmas themed outfits and it is also Christmas Eve! Talk about perfect. I went with a few red and green themed looks for this week as that just screams Christmas to me. Plus there are many gorgeous items that fall under these two colours. Starting off with a chic themed outfit that would be ideal for a work Christmas party. Couldn't believe how well these glasses matched the rest of the outfit! Never knew there was so much red and green toned pieces at Enid Chen. The second look is a more casual girly themed one and this would be fun to wear on Christmas Day. I've just realised that all these looks are quite summerly because here in Australia, it is usually quite hot on Christmas Day. I remember one year it was in the forties! And for the last look I went with some of the Christmas themed items in the game because why not? It's like a weird Purple Moon/Enid Chen mash-up.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and thank you for all the support on Marzipan Wonderland during 2022!










No comments:

Post a Comment