Monday 16 May 2022

Colour Outfits Collection - Grey Round 2!

A while back I posted a set of grey toned outfits as part of my Colour Outfits Collection and I finally remembered that I had taken an extra set of photos! I miss doing these colour challenges as it was fun to build an outfit around a specific colour. Does anyone else find grey a difficult colour to wear? I can only wear certain shades of it and it's more of a casual attire colour for me. Like I'll wear it at home more than I wear it out.

Overall I love all the outfits in this collection as I feel they cover a variety of looks and images. Every outfit feels unique and some I had to even stop to think what image they were because they were that nice! My favourites would be girly, bold, gothic, glam/flirty and eastern. The bold outfit in particular reminded me of the Josie & The Pussycats movie which I absolutely love! That movie is an underrated classic and it should be way more popular than it is. I quote it quite a lot and I saw a Instagram story that other day where someone saw a bumper sticker that said 'Dujour Means Seatbelts'. Thought that hilarious and I'd love to have that sticker! Anyway, here are all the outfits from the second Grey Colour Outfits Collection!

Girly



Bold



Purple Moon



Baby-Doll



Psychedelic



Boho-Chic



Gothic



Glam/Flirty



Sporty



Preppy



Feminine



Lively



Eastern



Chic



Rock



Basic



No comments:

Post a Comment