Thursday 19 May 2022

Animal Crossing New Horizons Play Journal - Villagers Staring At Furniture

Another round of Animal Crossing New Horizons screenshots because I seem to have an endless supply of them. These were taken around November 2020 during the Spring season which is one of my favourites in the game. I just love how green everything looks and the flowers look gorgeous. First off we have this adorable photo of Bill asleep by the goose sign. How cute is this?!?!? I was very lucky to get this photo and it has been one of my favourites take in the game.


My island is coming along nicely and there are more paths in place now. I'm slowly working on the decorations around the town and I spend way too much time calculating how flowers should be laid out. I like to have a mixture of colours and styles around with some areas having themes. Still working on this area just to the left of Resident Services. It took awhile to figure out the terraforming and I quite like this design where the cliff divides the area from the beach on the left side of the island. Second photo is of Pudge being adorable by his house.




Ah Broccolo is such a lovely addition to my island and he has a sweet personality. One of my favourite lazy villagers, why does that personality type have so many good ones? Both his rainy weather outfits are cute and that frog umbrella is amazing. Snuck in a photo of him having a nap in his house and I left without disturbing him.





After some thought, I decided it was time for Eugene to move on from Marzipan and let him move away. The Koala villagers are one of my favourite species and Eugune is too cool. Too cool for my island! I wonder where he ended up and maybe one day he will come back. His house was pretty cool as well and one of the more unique designed ones. Felt like he has been on Marzipan forever and I've moved his house countless time! He probably got sick of me doing that and decided to move!





Some more random photos from around the island! My villagers really love falling asleep by these trees behind Resident Services. I always seem to find them there and it can be a tad difficult to take photos of them. Started a small gnome club and I've got these four guys so far. Been asking around to my friends to find out who has what colours. This was taken before Cyrus was added to the game and you could just change the colour yourself.




Here is another cutie Koala I have on my island which is Yuka and she was sleeping in the library area. I wanted to have a reading nook somewhere but didn't want to make it out of those large bookshelves. A messy picnic style area seemed to match the feel of my island more and I went with this design. I do wish villagers would sit here more often, like its literally right next to Resident Services so they can totally locate it!!!



The Harvest Festival was happening this month and I did it for something new. I'm not too into events in Animal Crossing as they can be quite time intensive sometimes (most times actually) and I only really did for the items. Some of them are quite nicely designed and it wasn't overly difficult to get all the ingredients. The second picture is of the area around my Able Sisters which is on the path just down from Nook's. I placed two dress forms that were special to me in Animal Crossing: the brown dress is the first dress I designed in this game and other one is the outfit my character wore in New Leaf. I loved that outfit and wanted it so bad in this game to place by the shop.



Some pics of Pudge being Pudge because he is too adorable for this earth. Look at him trying to sell me his broken property right outside my house. It was probably a gym tee or something dumb that they always try to palm off to you. Then there are some photos of him just chilling around the island, I'm seriously never letting Pudge move away.




Seems like I took a fair bit of photos of my villagers hanging around the island so it seems natural to share them all. Everyone seems quite interested in the flora around the town and fishing seems to be a popular hobby as well. Marshal enjoys the pond right in front of his house and can often be found either fishing or just sitting by it. The goose sign is very popular with my villagers who enjoy just staring at it or admiring it from a distance. Best decoration ever.










Since Eugene moved away, I needed to find a new villager to move in so it's off to the random islands. I have no good luck finding villagers I really want and often see the silly villager who moved out there! This time I went with Muffy as I adore the sheep villagers and I don't think I've had her in any of my Animal Crossing games. Her goth design is cute and it will be fun having another sheep on the island.



And with that, we've gotten through a big chunk of screenshots from New Horizons. Eventually I will catch up to the current year! These were from November 2020 so December 2020 will be next. At least my island looks nicer now with terraforming and my villagers are interacting more with decorations. See you in the next play journal!


No comments:

Post a Comment