Sunday 1 May 2022

April Favourites

Cannot believe April has come to an end, that month just seemed to go on forever! I feel like I didn't do much and then I feel like I did too much. It was super busy at work and hopefully will die down now. Honestly I'm not sure what to write in this month's favourites as I didn't recall much I did outside of work. I haven't been playing any video games at all as I've just lost interest currently. Maybe if my local Nintendo club starts back up, it might inspire me a bit. We had to put meetings on hiatus due to the pandemic and it's never started back up again. I do miss going into town to them as it was fun to check out all the niche stores and the local book chain as re-opened in a larger heritage building and I'm dying to check it out! Someday this month I might make the trip into town as I thinking I might need some buttons from a sewing store that is only in town.

I've been super into journaling during April and trying to do it everyday. Last month I posted about the new bullet journal I brought from Aliexpress and it is amazing! The quality of the paper is outstanding and I love how there is no bleed through. Well worth it and if I fill this one up quick, I'll get another one. I'm thinking of maybe trying a Hobonichi next year as I want to get more serious with this hobby but they are so expensive to import here. This week a large order from Aliexpress arrived which is where I buy most of my craft supplies. I seriously need to cut back on the stickers as I cannot close the box I store some of them in currently! This lot was just too cute and will be put to good use.

Music

Only one new CD this month as I'm trying to cut back my collection. But I've been looking for Britney Spears' Blackout album for years and never had much luck. Well I was at Salvo's yesterday and guess what? It was there! I couldn't believe it as I've never seen it anywhere and I've been looking in Op Shops for a few years now. Super excited as I used to own the album and somehow lost it one day. Nice addition to the collection and I think that might be one of the last Britney albums I need. Anyway, I'll end this month's favourites with some songs I've been enjoying lately. See you in May!




No comments:

Post a Comment