Sunday 29 May 2022

Outfit Of The Day - Another Girly Outfit

The title pretty much says it all for this look - it's a girly themed outfit! I feel I make this particular style the most and sometimes I think I haven't even made all the possible outfits available from Marzipan Sky! The inspiration for this outfit was the previous Style Boutique game Fashion Forward as I quite liked making outfits like this one in that game. The old balloon skirt and tee was always a classic combo. This style of skirt is a rather bizarre one however it works great with a variety of inners and tops. Loving the bright blue tones of the outfit and I've been super into this colour lately whilst on a search for an eyeshadow that perfectly matches it. There's a new collaboration coming out with Revolution Beauty with the Powerpuff Girls and one of eyeshadow palettes has this shade in it. I haven't found it at any Priceline stores just yet so hopefully one day it hits stores.









No comments:

Post a Comment