Wednesday 30 March 2022

Shopdo Visits - All The Styles!!!

Lately I've been watching a lot of movies and playing Style Boutique. One of the things I enjoy doing is chilling out by visiting random Shopdo boutiques. Clearly one of the best features of Shopdo as it let's you see all the wonderful outfits other players create. Now it does bug me that I can only visit players in the AUS/EUR region and not other regions. But there are enough lovely things to see in our region. First off is this adorable character I found and I love her makeup! The blush looks really cute and very trendy!




Next up are two players I came across that had cool looking outfits and I adore these combinations. Never thought about using this style of inner with baggy pants. Like it works quite well! The second look is a favourite of mine as black is always stylish and I've been really into this short skirt look lately in real life. Outfit is on point with the dark toned boutique interior as well.







I thought this next player had a fun look with the jeans and fur coat. Reminds me of the 90's or 2000's as I feel it was rather fashionable back then to pair a crop top with a fur coat and flared jeans. Gosh I do hope flares don't come back in fashion as they were awful back in the day. I wore them for a while in my teen years and looking back, they looked ridiculous! When I look at photos of my friends and I at events then, we all wore these jeans with sandshoes! Absolutely not what you would do nowadays :P




I took photos with this girl as I found her outfit fascinating. She has paired a inner, top and outer all together. And it works! I feel this look has been trendy recently from what I've seen on Instagram or walking past fashion shops. The long trousers were an excellent choice as were the shoes. This whole outfit is a mood! I totally want one of those book purses! I tried making one myself years ago back when it was trendy on Pinterest and it was a disaster. Should I take another shot at it? I feel I could do a better job on it now that I'm older and more knowledgeable.




Last Shopdo visit is this fun looking character who had a unique look. Such an interesting combination of items and I totally love it! It feels very anime inspired as it reminds me of idol anime outfits. That's the thing I love about Shopdo is seeing how other people dress their characters. I wonder if people have one style they stick to? I feel I tend to wear girly outfits the most for photos and Shopdo looks. It's the style I relate to most in real life so it's fun to imagine outfits in the game that would be nice to wear for real.





No comments:

Post a Comment