Sunday 27 March 2022

Outfit Of The Day - Just A Preppy Look

There isn't too much to say about this outfit other than it's just a preppy outfit. That's how I feel about it, nothing special. I wasn't feeling too inspired when I created it, I just wanted to do something with the Brooke Bridge brand. Sometimes I feel that way when I play the game sometimes. Like I just want to make an outfit without any reason behind it. Does anyone else play that way also? I wish the 3DS had more fashion styling games and don't get me started on the Nintendo Switch! I have the one decent fashion coordinating game on there which is SELFY COLLECTION and it's such a pain to scroll through all the items to create outfits. I've reviewed the game here if you are interested in it! If only there were more fashion games on the switch because I would buy them in a heartbeat.







No comments:

Post a Comment