Sunday 6 March 2022

Outfit Of The Day - Feminine Is My Style

Been on bit of a red kick lately in Style Boutique and today's outfit is another red toned outfit. I went with a feminine look as I've been enjoying creating feminine looks in the game. There are just so many items at Chorale and I swear I haven't explored them all. I'm always finding ones I've never used in outfits and that was the inspiration for today's look. I wanted to use this open style top as I've tended to avoid them. Paired it with a stylish inner and some smashing red accessories. The pants always remind me of David Jones which is a department store chain here. Their logo is basically the black version of this and I'm not sure if they still use it or not. I don't shop there anymore as it's a tad out of my price range and I'm more of a Myer person (which is another department store of a similar style).






No comments:

Post a Comment