Thursday 31 March 2022

March Favourites

This month's favourites is going to be a tad different as I haven't really done much this month. March was just all over the place and I didn't even play any games this month! Wasn't in the mood for playing anything and I was spending a lot of time on creative projects. Plus I was pretty busy at work with staff shortages and such. So I thought for this month's favourites, I would just share some things I brought this month!

First up is this beautiful bullet journal I brought! I have been on the hunt for a while now for the perfect notebook and boy was a challenge. I went to every stationery store here and the range wasn't what I was looking for. Whilst I did find beautiful notebooks, the paper wasn't up to the standard I was after and nothing jumped out as the perfect one. I didn't want to get a 80 GSM book as I thought my supplies would leak through or show on the back page. Ended up finding this one of trusty old Aliexpress! It is from a store called Buke Notebook and the quality is amazing. The cover feels rather elegant and the paper is on high quality. Price was reasonable around $24AUD for me including tax & shipping. The seller packed the item perfectly and even included some goodies! Love the bookmark as I actually needed another bookmark! I also got some stamps and an ink pad from Aliexpress and it shows up great on the paper. Definitely looing forward to using this over the next few months.




In the last few months, I've been super into eyeshadow and collecting palettes. Since I wasn't going anywhere besides work I thought why not get dressed up for work! So each day I like to try out a new eyeshadow look which is usually something bright. Recently I picked up some new palettes shown here! The Maybelline one was a random buy as I got a voucher from some training at work which was originally for Uber Eats. However I was able to switch it to a Coles one as I don't use Uber and got this palette with it as it was something I could use for a long time. Main reason I got this was for these colours as I didn't have shades like this in my collection. The other two palettes are from Priceline and the Friends one was on clearance. $5 seemed like a good deal and it has some gorgeous shades in it. The Australis one was a good find as I adore their palettes! I have the Barbie one which is amazing and I wear it all the time. So I knew this one would be a great purchase and it is packed with shimmer shades!


My music collection is all over the place this month! I donated a stack of CD's to the Op-Shop and then brought a whole stack whilst I was there! Then those have gone back to another shop and I ended up getting a bunch of clearance CD's from JB Hi-Fi. It's just a never ending circle. Recently I've been attempting to cut down my CD collection as it has just gotten too big. Now I'm not getting rid of any of my Korean or Japanese ones, it's mainly second hand ones I've picked up over the years or older titles I've grown out of. I get given a lot of CD's as well especially singles so my storage gets very full. If I go to an Op-Shop now and find a CD I like, I usually pass it on after I've listened to it if it isn't super special to me. 

One new album for the collection this month however is the greatest hits from Franz Ferdinand. Always been a fan of the group and I was on the fence about getting this one. I already have all the songs but in the end it was the deluxe casebound edition that sold me. I do love a good book edition! The photobook is amazing and way better than some other Western artist ones I also have (looking at your Chromatica). I also found another Sophie Ellis-Bextor I was missing and now I'm only missing Shoot From The Hip. That one I believe I have to order as an import at my music store as it isn't available from any store.


No comments:

Post a Comment